How do you test animals?
Best method for testing animals is surrogate testing but use the appropriate scans.
*Note, you do not have to select Imprint Specific as they are already preloaded in the Canine, Feline and Equine scans.
If you are not doing surrogate testing first have the person who will be holding the animal hold the electrodes and run a comprehensive test, balance the baseline and imprint their hand
- When testing an animal (for example, a dog) select animal client or create a new client
- Select “Canine Comprehensive” test and make sure baseline is selected
- Have owner hold electrodes on two separate places on the animal and run scan (Make sure to balance Baseline)
- When test is complete click next visit and select “Canine Main Body” and unselect baseline
- Have the owner hold electrodes on two separate places on the animal and run scan
- When test is completed click “Next Visit” and select “Canine Informational Scan”
- Have owner hold electrodes on two separate places on the animal and run scan